Finance and Admin Assistant at Mangrove and Partners Limited
Mangrove & Partners is focused on supporting state and development agencies to strengthen institutions and build the capacities, systems and partnerships for improved services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Assistant
Location: Wuye, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Have you seen anyone defecating in the open before? Do you depend on ‘Mai Ruwa’ for your water supply? Do you know over 46 million Nigerians have no decent toilet? And only two of three Nigerians have access to a protected drinking water point? In fact, less than 10% of Nigerians have access to a piped water service and less than 5% have their fecal waste safely managed.
- Does this bother you? Would you like to do something about this?
- If you’re motivated by the desire to make a contribution to Nigeria’s effort to eliminate open defecation by 2025, provide sanitation facilities, improve access to drinking water for every Nigerian, everywhere by 2030, and you’re young and vibrant, and crazy about numbers, then this is your chance to join a new firm set up to support donors and strengthen public WASH institutions to provide the transformational environment and operations able to birth and sustain viable utility operations and services.
- Organize day to day travels and logistics of project teams;
- Conduct review of travel related expenditure;
- Maintain proper filling system both in hard and soft formats and make sure files are up to date;
- Entering transactions and payroll in accounting software; and
- Execute a variety of other administrative accounting tasks as directed.
- Implement financial procedures for managing, tracking, monitoring and recording project costs;
- Make payments, preparing bank reconciliations, making cash/cheque deposits to the bank;
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 1 - 3 year work experience.
- Young and vibrant personality;
- Discreet and with a high sense of value; and
- A qualification in accounting will be an advantage.
- Self-starter and takes initiative;
- Very organized and detail oriented;
Must have skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Highly skilled with numbers and can crunch data;
- A fair knowledge of accounting and QuickBooks accounting software;
- Very strong oral and written communication skills including writing proposals and reports.
N50,000 - N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a 2-page document on the topic: "Can we truly achieve sustainable development without transparency and accountability in financial and administrative matters?" to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th August, 2022.