Finance and Administration Manager at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Loactions: Bayelsa, Edo and Rivers States
Job Type: Full Time
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (Accounting professional qualification is essential) with minimum 10 years of experience.
- At least 7 years of experience in a bi-lateral or multi-lateral agency financed project in Nigeria (or an African country);
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of project preparation, commercial negotiations, financial management, internal controls/systems development, accounting, auditing, and reporting; and
- Ability to solve problems efficaciously exercising good judgement will be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Only one attachment explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here to complete the online form
- Please indicate the title of post and location applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
Appliaction Deadline 29th August, 2021.