Finance Assistant in an E-Commerce Company
Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited - Our client, an E-Commerce Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices.
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees.
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the company’s or organisation’s financial policies and procedures.
- Answer’s question and aid stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed.
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
- Review and adhere to department budgets.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients.
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Finance, Accounting or Economics, ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role.
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks).
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions).
N170,000 Net Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Finance Assistant"as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th August, 2021.