Financial Accountant at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited - Our client is an oil and gas servicing company that is into Marine Logistics / Offshore Support Services, Facility Management, Engineering Construction, Procurement Services and Supply of Petroleum Products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt, including being in charge of cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Develop and implement daily, monthly and quarterly cash forecastingmodels.
- Research and recommend financing alternatives, analyzing options and providing recommendations to the Management.
- Structuring debt arrangements with lenders, Managing corporate investments and Monitoring cash flow.
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability.
- Present revised financial forecasts based on actual spend and the organisation's financial position.
- Responsible for financial investments and capital growth
- Advise on the organisation's reserves and investment policy
- Liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials and other Tax related matters.
- Ensuring prompt remittance and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYE, CIT, Pension Fund, etc.
- Preparing Financial Statement in line with the IFRS standards.
- Responsible for the Asset and Liability Management.
- Preparing and Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, profit and loss statement, monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports
- Payroll administration and preparing of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Developing and consolidating the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitoring compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Developing, maintaining and implementing financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Carrying out monthly bank account closing and analysis.
- Carry out bank reconciliation analysis and account audit
- Liaise with Bank on Transaction rates and Foreign Translation rate.
- First Class grade, minimum 2:1 in BSc in Accounting or related discipline
- 5 -7 years of relevant experience. Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting and business finance.
- Accounting certification is required (ICAN, ACCA, ACA). Candidates in-view will be considered.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send both CV & Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using “Financial Accountant" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th October, 2022.