Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Financial Control Officer Job in a Leading Engineering Company in Lekki, Lagos State
Financial Control Officer Job in a Leading Engineering Company in Lekki, Lagos State
Aug 7, 2019, 7:00 AM
A leading Engineering company in Lekki, Lagos State is seeking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Financial Control Officer Location: Lekki, Lagos Job Descriptions
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Financial planning
- Tax Administration and Payroll Management
- Pension and other remittances
- Management of Policies and Procedures
- Management and Oversight
- Treasury Planning
- Bank Transactions
- Strong in financial reporting, analysis and treasury management.
- Self-starter, self-driven and highly disciplined, proactive, innovative, analytical, decisive, result-oriented, team player/leader, inspiring and stress-resistant.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience in Finance–related function
- B.Sc. Accounting or Professional Equivalent. ICAN/ACCA or equivalent professional qualification in progress.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office tools and accounting software’s.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and customer service.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts