Fleet Manager at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services, fishery and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria. We recently diversify into Food and Bottling manufacturing production under our subsidiary company Funtuna Ventures Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Ogere Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
What Duties Will You Have?
- Perform vehicle registration, insurance and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in the existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain documents for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Plan and prepare the annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage the entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Create and manage fleet policies.
- Assign vehicles to drivers.
- With the use of systems and devices track vehicle location and driver’s driving pattern.
- Research and select vehicles for lease or purchase.
- Maintain vehicle resale value for easy disposal.
- Oversee the repairs and maintenance operation for all vehicles in line with the budget.
- Counsel employees; develop/implement/monitor adherence to policies and procedures; answer telephonic and written correspondence; interview candidates (applicants) and prepare employee evaluations.
- Determine steps to be taken to improve Drivers' efficiency.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with strict control for all vehicles and drivers.
- Participate in various driver's workshops and educational programs and maintain knowledge on all industry-relevant publications.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in the industry.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control the budgeting process.
- Interface with road regulatory agencies i.e FRSC, Police, and LASTMA.
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical, and electrical repairs to cars, tractors, trucks, and trailers.
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets
What Skills Must You Have?
- B.Sc / HND / M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience required. Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- Negotiation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office and web-based applications preferred.
- 3-5 years of fleet maintenance management experience preferred, or at least 3 years of team management in an environment with strong operational metrics.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
NGN100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to the Human Resources & Admin via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject or in person to HR & Admin Office
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021.