Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Fragrance Applicationist Job Vacancy at Alan and Grant, 24th June, 2019
Fragrance Applicationist Job Vacancy at Alan and Grant, 24th June, 2019
Jun 24, 2019, 9:35 PM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Fragrance Applicationist Location: Lagos Job type: Full time Industry: Manufacturing Job Descriptions
- Ordering of raw materials and samples, and recording / tracking of such information
- Evaluate new raw materials, and constantly improve formulations using top notch / cutting edge ingredients.
- Sustain all technical equipment in hygienic and working order – daily.
- Provide technical support in the development of strategic customer projects
- Day to day running of the labs, and ensuring that the labs are constantly maintained from a hygienic and safety standard point of view.
- Coordinate samples to be evaluated for fragrance review with Lab Manager and Applications
- Supporting scale-up trials and production processes at the customer.
- Professional experience on the job – minimum 3 years
- Excellent technical and basic commercial skills
- Essential to have fragrance knowledge and understanding
- Market and customer knowledge
- Administrative, communication and presentation skills very important
- Must be literate and clear in communications ( verbal and writing)
- Must be capable of windows programs such as Excel, Power Point and Word (SAP would be a great advantage)
- Must have a good understanding of EDT, how to make lotion, dish wash liquid (ingredients, preparation methods, processing, stability, etc)
- Be aware of fragrance and marketing trends to enable them to initiate new fragrance development with perfumers and /or to select fragrances from fragrance lab
- Self-discipline, time management and project management skills
- Academic degree in Food Technology
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts