Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Freelance Digital Marketing Executive at Vantage Advisory
Freelance Digital Marketing Executive at Vantage Advisory
Apr 17, 2020, 1:21 AM
Vantage Advisory - We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Digital Marketing Executive Location: Lagos
- We are seeking an organized freelance Digital Marketing & Project Manager to join our growing organization.
- The freelancer will work closely with our client’s business cofounder and be responsible for managing online and offline business presence.
- S/he is critical to creating engaging content, raising brand awareness, as well as generating and monitoring web traffic. Writes, edits, reviews and updates content while ensuring that is high quality, timely, relevant, and accurate. Helps to ensure that the company’s contents meet customer satisfaction targets.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to our product websites.
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to our product websites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Serves as content developer for existing and new products as assigned. Works with members of the team to manage, conceptualize, research, scope, write, edit, and/or acquire content, ensuring that all content is high quality, timely, relevant, and accurate.
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Carry out research and implement action plans
- Strategize with business cofounder when needed.
- Oversee the social media strategy and content deployment for the company.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Manage the redesign of the company website, improving usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Experience in any of: ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media management is required
- Project coordination or management experience required
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
- Relevant experience in tech startup environment would be added advantage
- Able to work effectively under pressure
Benefits What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- Opportunity for growth and leadership
- Flexible working hours with remote working option.
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer ones
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: Only successful candidates would be contactedApplication Deadline 8th May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts