Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Front Desk Officer at Canpel Revenue Services
Front Desk Officer at Canpel Revenue Services
Jul 29, 2020, 11:27 PM
Canpelrevenue is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, cooperate trainings and development. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times. Our experience in HR roles enables us to connect easily to our clients needs and to proffer solutions as needed. From recruitment, cooperate trainings and development, we help you get it right from day one. We also offer excellent support to our clients and our employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Minimum of OND.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of emailApplication Deadline 15th September, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts