Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Front Desk Officer at International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited
Front Desk Officer at International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited
Feb 10, 2020, 5:06 PM
International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994. At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Front Desk Officer Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Must be a female corper currently serving/posted in lagos state, ikoyi axis
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 15th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts