Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Recruitment at JEF Security Services Limited
Recruitment at JEF Security Services Limited
Mar 12, 2020, 4:11 PM
JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Front Desk Officer Location: Lagos
Responsibilities and DutiesApplication Deadline 26th March, 2020.
- Respond to visitorТs questions professionally and courteously.
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails.
- Place outgoing calls and conference calls as needed.
- Perform office administration and clerical duties.
- Operate telephone switchboard and answer and transfer calls.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- High School Diploma or relevant qualification.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
Job Title: Procurement Officer Location: Lagos
Duties and ResponsibilitiesApplication Deadline 19th March, 2020.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
Job Title: K9 Handler Location: Lagos
- Assisting in providing food and medication to dogs.
- Promptly reporting injuries, accidents, or medical issues to management.
- Maintaining accurate records of dogs’ training and medical needs, behavioral issues, personalized training programs, and progress.
- Developing and implementing customized training programs based on dogs’ training needs and behavioral patterns.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented training programs and adjusting them as needed.
- The ability to handle different breeds and sizes of dogs.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A love for dogs.
- An observant, alert, and patient disposition.
- High School Diploma
- Completion of an approved Dog Handler training program.
- Proven experience working as a Dog Handler.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 1st April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts