Front Desk Officer at Kuda Bank
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world's smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading 'Neobank' for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Perform office administration and clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the or calling in on the phone
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Perform other related duties as maybe required from time to time
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Bachelor's Degree (Additional Certification in Office Management/Administration is a plus)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
Why join Kuda?
- Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
- Competitive pay
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply