Front Desk Officer recruitment in a Leading Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Aug 16, 2019, 2:17 PM
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic products in Nigeria. Located in Lagos, the company is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the front desk officer will be the first person clients come in contact with when they come into the organization.
- The front desk officer will be involved in answering telephones, taking messages and transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
Other duties include:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors/customers of the organization warmly.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them as appropriate.
- Liaise with sales/account department to generate invoice for corporate customers.
- Answering telephones and giving information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greeting visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc/ HND/ OND
- Minimum Working Experience: Prior experience not compulsory.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Good office management skills
- Fast learner.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Ability to demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Effective verbal, listening and communications skills.
- Attentive to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very organised.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Good time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.