Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Front Desk Officer Vacancy in a Professional Spa and Beauty Company
Front Desk Officer Vacancy in a Professional Spa and Beauty Company
Oct 16, 2019, 5:53 PM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a professional Spa and beauty company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the services of the position below: Job Title: Front Desk Officer ID: OMS/2230/FD Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Type: Full Time Reports to: Manager. Summary/Objective
- The FrontDesk officer is responsible for the reception area at the spa. Includes the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system.
- Candidate must have B.Sc./HND in related field.
- Candidate must be able to resolve customer complaints.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Preferably female
- Candidate must have minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Front Desk Officer.
- Candidate must be able to treat customers courteously.
- Candidate must be time conscious in responding to customer requests.
- Candidate must be able to proactively identify customer needs.
- Attending to all customers in a welcoming manner.
- Attracting potential customers by answering questions on the company’s products and services.
- Answering the phone call, transferring the calls, taking accurate messages.
- Administrating duties such as: opening and distributing mails, filing, data entry and preparation of letters and documents
- Giving tours of spa facility and scheduling appointments
- Notifying staff members of any cancellation or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors
- Providing daily maintenance of spa’s lobby or reception area
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts