Front Desk Receptionist at Samcham Holdings Limited
Samcham Holdings Limited is a company incorporated in 1991 as Clearing and Shipping Agent. We are duly registered with the Nigeria Customs Services, Nigeria Port Plc and Nigeria Maritime Authority as a licensed Clearing and Shipping Agent. The company has diversified into haulage and petroleum products retail services The company has a fleet of over 50 American Mack Trucks in her haulage department to complement and improve services to our clients.
We own a Petrol Filling Station that is leased to MOBIL NIG. PLC and offer efficient and effective clearing services in all Nigerian Seaports and Airports. Our vehicles are well insured with notable and reliable insurance companies in the Country. We equally maintain a group of honest, devoted and highly professional operational staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Responsible for the company's daily administrative affairs, including but not limited to document receipt and dispatch, file data management, administrative materials procurement inventory, etc.
- Assist in arranging the company's various meetings to arrange the booking, post-meeting finishing work.
- Responsible for daily reception and complaint work, showing the good image of the company.
- Responsible for telephone answering, transferring, and recording.
- Responsible for the daily environment and equipment management and maintenance of the company's front desk, meeting guests and other areas, to maintain a clean and orderly regional environment.
- To complete other work matters assigned by superiors.
- Minimum of ND, B.Sc, and proficient in English (oral and written).
- 1 - 4 years work experience
- Related work experience in the front office.
- Working enthusiastically and actively, with good service consciousness, strong language expression, communication, and coordination, and multi-tasking ability.
- Good image temperament, strong communication skills.
- Able to manage the company’s social media handles ( is a must)
- Able to adapt to a new environment quickly.
- Familiar with office equipment, proficient in MS Office, understanding of office management, and basic bookkeeping knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st January, 2022.