Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > GraceCo Limited recruitment For Graduate Trainees (Marketing), 27th February, 2019
GraceCo Limited recruitment For Graduate Trainees (Marketing), 27th February, 2019
Feb 28, 2019, 7:20 AM
Graceco Limited - We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff. In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience. Applications are invited for the position below: Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Marketing) Location: Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria Working hours: Between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays. Core Responsibilities
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Coordinating internal marketing
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns and responding to queries on social media.
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up and exceed competition.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Applicant must have degree in Marketing.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing Agege, Ikeja, Alagbado, Sango Otta axis.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division from a reputable university (preferable from Covenant or Babcock University).
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicant must be a social media enthusiast.
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Act with integrity and maintain the highest professional standards at all times.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must possess high level of sound judgement, self-management and initiative.
- An ability to analyze problems and trace them to their core causes.
- A systematic approach to work and problem solving.
- A stickler for accuracy.
- A strong ability to anticipate and diagnose problems.
- Ability to organize and classify large amounts of information.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts