Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Graduate Recruitment at Momas Electricity Meters Manufacturing Company Limited (MEMMCOL)
Graduate Recruitment at Momas Electricity Meters Manufacturing Company Limited (MEMMCOL)
Mar 17, 2020, 12:24 AM
Momas Electricity Meters Manufacturing Company Limited (MEMMCOL) was incorporated in 2011 to produce energy meters, vending/management application and support services. is a subsidiary company of Momas Systems Nigeria Limited, and inherits from 15 years of expertise in the power sector, Momas Systems was incorporated in 1995. It was the first indigenous company to deploy, install and manage prepayment metering solutions for the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, (erstwhile National Electric Power Authority). Momas Systems Nigeria Limited has executed several turnkey projects within the power sector with commendable successes and has carved a niche for itself as a robust service provider with competent and skilled manpower.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Officer Location: Ogun
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shall promote awareness about the Company.
- Shall contribute to growth in Company's sales volume through sale of products and services to prospective customers.
- Shall develop new markets and expand existing ones.
- Shall build contacts with potential customers for new business prospects.
- Shall follow - up on new business opportunities to ultimately convert the leads to sales.
- Shall maintain customers' database and provide feedback to Company about customers' demands.
- Shall be responsive in promptly attending to customers' requests and timely resolving issues.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with minimum of 2-3 years Experience marketing technical products OR
- B.Sc /HND in Marketing, Business Admin., Sociology or any of the Social Sciences with experience marketing technical products.
- Experience Required: Minimum of 3 years.
- Good Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Willingness to travel
- Be proactive
- Female Sales personnel are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager Location: Ogun
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the production in overseeing the entire Production process for efficiency and optimal performance.
- Provide support in the designing and optimizing of production processes.
- Perform periodical evaluation of the production process and provide periodic feedback /reports to the Production manager.
- Periodically, assess and measure the performance of electrical and mechanical components, devices and engines and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Coordinate the maintenance of equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Ensure general supervision of production staff and production activities towards increase in productivity and efficiency
- B.Sc. / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience supervising operations in a Production line / Manufacturing environment with ability to manage people.
- Possession of good organisation and problem solving skill is essential.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 27th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts