Graduate Recruitment in a Pharma-marketing and Importing Company based in Lagos
Ekini Consult & Associates - Our client is a reputable Lagos-based Pharma-marketing and Importing company with motivated medical sales representatives spread all over the geo-political zones of Nigeria. With close to 40 brands/SKUs, it is a strong player in many therapeutic segments, including anti-malaria, anti-ulcer, anti-biotics, analgesic, anti-inflammatory/anti-pyretic, anti-cancer, anti anaemic and some specialty products.
We requires the services of professional sales personnel to drive our sales and business objectives in the positions below:
Job Title: Management Trainee (Medical Representation)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Kano, Aba, Owerri, Kaduna
- The successful candidate is expected primarily to engage in, within the assigned territory, demand-generation and awareness creation to horn their skills.
- You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months. If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory, you may be upgraded to substantive Medical Representative, which has more generous conditions of service, including an official car.
- B.Pharm, or degree in any of the Medical Sciences: Pharmacology, Nursing, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physiology, microbiology, etc.
- No experience required but applicants must be self-starter and ambitious
Medical Sales Representative
Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Abuja, Port Harcourt
- Successful candidates will be expected to generate demand for company’s brands and products among the healthcare professionals and the trade.
- They will also manage the company’s relationship healthcare institutions, service providers and access partners within their territory.
- B Pharm/B.Sc (Biological Sciences or Human/Animal Health Sciences)
- 2 or more years of medical representation experience with record achievements
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Valid drivers license
Regional Sales Manager
Lagos, Ibadan (West), Owerri (East) and Kaduna (North)
- The successful candidates have and own responsibility for sales, business development and demand generation for the assigned territory.
- B Pharm/first Degree in any of the life-based science courses
- With 3 or more years pharma sales management experience and track record of performance
- Sound knowledge, skills and extensive contacts in the zone.
Head of Sales
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for and own strategy, planning, execution and supervision of sales and marketing function for the company.
- Reporting to the Managing director/CEO, he/she will be responsible for sales, sales planning, strategy as well as setting and managing market and marketing objectives.
How to Apply
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree or equivalent. An MBA ( Marketing) advantageous
- 10-12 overall experience in diverse environment. Candidates currently holding similar position in Nigeria for 2 years or more are preferred
- However, Regional Sales Managers with at least minimum of 5 year's sales management experience
- High integrity index. Must be willing to undergo integrity scrutiny
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume/CV (MS Word Format only) to: [email protected]
using their "Name, Position applied for and preferred Location" as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process
3rd September, 2019.
, Edo State
, Kano State
, Oyo State
, Kaduna State
, Port Harcourt
, Imo State
, Enugu State
, Lagos State
, Rivers State
Benin-city job vacancies in Nigeria
, Edo State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Ibadan job vacancies in Nigeria
, Kano State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Onitsha job vacancies in Nigeria
, Oyo State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Sales job vacancies in Nigeria
, Kaduna State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Abeokuta job vacancies in Nigeria
, Port Harcourt job vacancies in Nigeria
, Managerial job vacancies in Nigeria
, Imo State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Sciences job vacancies in Nigeria
, Enugu State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Lagos State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Marketing job vacancies in Nigeria
, Owerri job vacancies in Nigeria
, Rivers State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Pharmacist job vacancies in Nigeria
, Lagos Mainland job vacancies in Nigeria
, Management Trainee job vacancies in Nigeria
, Medical Sales Representative job vacancies in Nigeria