Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Graduate Recruitment in a Pharma-marketing and Importing Company based in Lagos
Graduate Recruitment in a Pharma-marketing and Importing Company based in Lagos
Aug 20, 2019, 6:40 PM
Ekini Consult & Associates - Our client is a reputable Lagos-based Pharma-marketing and Importing company with motivated medical sales representatives spread all over the geo-political zones of Nigeria. With close to 40 brands/SKUs, it is a strong player in many therapeutic segments, including anti-malaria, anti-ulcer, anti-biotics, analgesic, anti-inflammatory/anti-pyretic, anti-cancer, anti anaemic and some specialty products. We requires the services of professional sales personnel to drive our sales and business objectives in the positions below: Job Title: Management Trainee (Medical Representation) Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Kano, Aba, Owerri, Kaduna Job Descriptions
- The successful candidate is expected primarily to engage in, within the assigned territory, demand-generation and awareness creation to horn their skills.
- You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months. If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory, you may be upgraded to substantive Medical Representative, which has more generous conditions of service, including an official car.
- B.Pharm, or degree in any of the Medical Sciences: Pharmacology, Nursing, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physiology, microbiology, etc.
- No experience required but applicants must be self-starter and ambitious
- Successful candidates will be expected to generate demand for company’s brands and products among the healthcare professionals and the trade.
- They will also manage the company’s relationship healthcare institutions, service providers and access partners within their territory.
- B Pharm/B.Sc (Biological Sciences or Human/Animal Health Sciences)
- 2 or more years of medical representation experience with record achievements
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Valid drivers license
- The successful candidates have and own responsibility for sales, business development and demand generation for the assigned territory.
- B Pharm/first Degree in any of the life-based science courses
- With 3 or more years pharma sales management experience and track record of performance
- Sound knowledge, skills and extensive contacts in the zone.
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for and own strategy, planning, execution and supervision of sales and marketing function for the company.
- Reporting to the Managing director/CEO, he/she will be responsible for sales, sales planning, strategy as well as setting and managing market and marketing objectives.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree or equivalent. An MBA ( Marketing) advantageous
- 10-12 overall experience in diverse environment. Candidates currently holding similar position in Nigeria for 2 years or more are preferred
- However, Regional Sales Managers with at least minimum of 5 year's sales management experience
- High integrity index. Must be willing to undergo integrity scrutiny
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts