Graduate Trainee (Environmental Specialist) at Unique Botenv Nigeria Limited
Unique Botenv Nigeria Limited provides a full range of high quality environmental services to its clients in both the private and public sectors, which includes the Federal, State and Local Governments; Private and Public Institutes, Schools and Organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Environmental Specialist)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for young and passionate talent who are looking towards building a future in Environmental Services Profession.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Facility Inspections.
- ETP Monitoring and Maintenance.
- Planning, coordinating, and teaming up for field efforts.
- Environmental data collection and evaluation.
- Soil, water and waste water samplings.
- Planning and execution of environmental seminars for factory workers
- Environmental report writing (EIA, PIA, EAR, EMP) etc.
- Assisting in a wide range of natural resource/environmental compliance projects which could include field studies to support flora and fauna surveys; habitat assessments and management; threatened and endangered species surveys; ecological monitoring; wetland and aquatic resources characterizations and assessments; solid waste compliance; construction support compliance; investigation/remediation support.
- Interested candidates must be a Graduate, preferably possess a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Science, SLT, Environmental Biology, Health Education or other Environmental Science discipline.
- “MUST” have completed NYSC.
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve stated goals.
- Applicant MUST be located in Ibadan.
- Willingness and Openness to learn[Most Important Requirement]
- A proven experience/capability in report writing will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with relevant supporting documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (E.g: UBNL - Graduate Trainee - Environmental Specialist)
Application Deadline 14th December, 2022.