Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Graduate Trainee recruitment at SaroAfrica International Limited
Graduate Trainee recruitment at SaroAfrica International Limited
Feb 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
SaroAfrica International Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries. SaroAfrica International Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Graduate Trainee Location: Nationwide Qualifications
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Agric Economics, Extension and Agronomy
- Accounting, Economics, Business Admin
- Public Admin, HR Management
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by March 2017.
- Minimum of 2.1.
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Ability to sell.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- 25 and below as at last birthday
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts