Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Afrimash Company Limited
Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Afrimash Company Limited
Nov 4, 2019, 1:40 PM
Afrimash is Nigeria’s leading eCommerce marketplace for agricultural items. You can now conveniently and securely shop online for quality items and receive your order safely at your location. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Logistics) Location: Oyo Job Description
- Are you ready to gain new skills and help bridge the gap between farmers and agricultural product suppliers; to make agriculture easy/convenient for everyone?
- We are looking for a reliable logistics lead to be responsible for the overall supply chain management on a full-time basis. The person will drive new strategies to improve the speed of orders & service quality and reduce costs.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to think on your feet, and you are smart (2 or more years of working experience will be an advantage)
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Existing knowledge of common travel routes and major third party logistics partners (local and international)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain or aspects of Agriculture.
- Willingness to explore new ideas and take on challenging tasks.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle in conjunction with the Customer Experience department.
- Liaise and negotiate with third party logistics partners, shippers, field agents etc.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency.
- Oversee warehouse activities; catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach, and train support staff and interns.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
- Stimulating and comfortable working environment.
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1.
- Exposure to ICT features for e-commerce logistics management.
- Improve your skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts