Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Saroafrica International Limited
Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Saroafrica International Limited
Dec 11, 2017, 6:40 PM
Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa. In Saroafrica, we have obligated to doing the right thing in the right and prescribed manner because of our strong belief that our business growth and expansion will be achieved and sustained when strong corporate governance and a culture of compliance exist. We are recruiting Fresh Northern Graduates into our Graduate Trainee Scheme, to fill the position below: Job Title: Graduate Trainee - Call for Northern Graduates Location: Kaduna The Candidate we want
- You must be Hausa Speaking
- You must be residing in the North
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday
- You studied Crop Science/ Production in the university
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- Your job role entails working with farmers and working on the farms.
- Your job role also involves Extension Services to Farms.
- Minimum of a 2:1 in any of the following disciplines;
- Crop Science
- Crop Production
- Crop Protection
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by December 2017.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Hausa Speaking
- Resides in the North
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts