Graphics Designer at Mactay Consulting
Mactay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meet our clients’needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on the lookout for a new graphic designer to join our team.
- You'll be creating a variety of items for digital and traditional media.
- You must be a self-starter with outstanding innovative ideas and exceptional attention to detail.
- Study appropriate data and materials to plan concepts.
- Designing and submitting examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style for approval to illustrate notions.
- Use Photoshop and other graphics and layout software to create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Examining final layouts and, if necessary, making suggestions for improvements.
- Using the appropriate equipment and software to prepare completed art.
- As needed, coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and coworkers.
- Provide support to the team by doing tasks as required.
- Layout and design communication with clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with 1 - 4 years work experience.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor's degree in graphic design or a closely related field.
- A background as a graphic designer or in a related field is advantageous.
- Possess the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Marketing, production, website design, corporate branding, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design require talents.
- Computer-aided design knowledge.
- Visual designers with a strong portfolio are required.
- Desktop publishing software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, and Illustrator is required.
- Visual equilibrium is essential.
- Skills in time management and the ability to fulfil deadlines are required.
- Location: Abraham Adeshina Ajah.
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.