Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Guinness Nigeria Plc recruitment for a Financial Planning & Reporting Manager
Guinness Nigeria Plc recruitment for a Financial Planning & Reporting Manager
Jan 23, 2020, 6:38 PM
Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BPM - Financial Planning & Reporting Manager Ref Id: JR1032005 Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Type: Full time Worker Type: Regular
Purpose of Role
- This role is a responsible for quality management and financial information, analysis and insights to shape and support business decisions.
- Responsible putting together the annual planning Annual Operating Plan (AOP) deck for the business including end-to-end pulling together of inputs across Supply and Demand organization.
- Own and foster the relationships internally between key stakeholders like Finance Leadership team, Financial Control Team and Diageo Africa.
- World class external business reporting to the board, investors and investment analysts.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly business performance reports.
- Liaise with key stakeholders within the team to ensure that Opportunities & Risks (O&R) numbers are loaded in line with the global timetable on a monthly basis.
- 6-10 years’ work experience
- Business Degree with a Finance qualification, and preferably an accounting qualification with extensive post-qualification experience in an FMCG company or large developing market.
- Strong analytical and insights generation capability underpinned by technical accounting skills. Strong commercial acumen, broad business perspective and hands on and in depth understanding of the nuts and bolts of a business.
- Outstanding skills in the areas of communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills. Self-starter with high levels of energy & commitment
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts