Head, Corporate Services at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
Quest Oil Group is a vertically integrated energy company established in 2010 with a vision to proffer top-notch technological solutions globally, through a carefully selected crop of talent with a passion for performance. Our Mission is to consistently deliver value through a team of efficient and result oriented individuals with an eye for excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Services
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head Corporate Services is actively responsible for supporting, developing and implementing Quest Oil and Engineering strategic plans in accordance with the company’s mission and vision statements. Responsible for managing all aspect of the business operation activities comprising of Human Resources, Information Technology, Communications, HSEQ, Admin & Procurement.
- The Head Corporate Services will support the Directors and Senior Management Team with business planning activities, providing practical and creative input in the development of new business initiatives and the designing of current and future strategic and operational plans.
- Responsible for supporting and coordinating business activities across the respective business units in the company.
- Providing practical and creative input to the development of new business initiatives
- Bringing formality to the operational decision-making process and promote the efficient use of business resources.
- Supervise the Human Resources Department on End-to-End Processes; from Talent acquisition to Exit Process.
- Supervise the Branding and Communications team and ensure the organizational wide branding strategy is achieved.
- Provide Leadership to the Admin and Procurement team and ensuring Efficient business operations across all locations.
- Planning, developing and implementing a strategy for organizational development (covering particular areas relevant to the organization’s structure).
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of organizational performance.
- Responsible for working closely with your Senior Management colleagues to ensure their plans are developed and executed in line with company strategy.
- Responsible for developing and continually enhancing a strong brand image to gain visibility and return on investment; increasing brand awareness,
- Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across the functions.
- Responsible for developing and executing an operational business plan to ensure the successful delivery of the company strategy in line with timescales and budgets of all business units.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, communication and coordination of all Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality programs in line with ISO international standard.
- An MBA or Master's Degree in Social Science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years of business management experience across a range of business disciplines.
- Possess requisite experience in HR frameworks, financial management, marketing and operations
- Effective communication skills & excellent Interpersonal skills
- Possesses a passion to help team members and clients
- Direct communications, Detail-oriented, Goal-oriented, Task driven.
- Designs efficient systems, seeks productivity, ability to delegate to the right team members.
- Must have experience and indept knowledge of downstream oil & gas operations
- Must have experience in managing multiple teams.
- Have strong leadership and management abilities
- Strong analytical skills, good planning and organizing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th December, 2022.