Head, Human Resources in a Leading Investment Bank
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a leading Investment Bank, whose focus is to create innovative products and long-term financing solutions to social developmental and economic problems with the aim of improving the well-being of the people, is recruiting an experienced and result-driven candidate to join its team in the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Job Code: HHR / 1021 / IB
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- You will be responsible and accountable for the development and management of HR strategies, initiatives, systems, tactics and procedures as well as ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Nurture a positive working environment and organizational culture.
- Oversee all payroll and performance evaluation systems.
- Lead HR projects such as compensation plans revisions etc.
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations.
- Design company policies and procedures.
- Review and update the organizations’ employment contracts and agreements.
- Preparation of budgets by department.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Responsible for tracking key HR metrics such as cost per hire and retention rates.
- Manage internal communication projects such as job satisfaction surveys.
- Measure the effectiveness of the organizations’ benefit programs and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives.
- Ensure all record keeping and data processing procedures are regulatory compliant.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that will be alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- MBA / Relevant Master's Degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years cognate experience in an HR role with significant experience in senior management positions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and decision making skills.
- Proven track record of leadership both strategic & operational.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Must be confident and very well presentable.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Must be diligent and firm with high ethical standards and an exceptional sense of confidentiality.
- Must have good budgeting skills as well as working knowledge of Wage Planning & Benefits Administration.
- Excellent tertiary qualification, preferably in Human Resources, Business Management or other related field.
- Extensive knowledge of labour Law and HR regulations.
- An In-depth understanding of leading HR best practices and industry trends.
- Robust knowledge of recruitment practices, payroll and performance management as well as metrics and guidelines.
- HR certifications (e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, etc.) are required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th October, 2021.