Head, Internal Audit at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited - We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit
- The bank internal auditor performs various duties, tasks, and responsibilities in assisting senior management and the board of directors in ensuring improvement in the bank’s operations.
- Examine and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control systems
- Perform review of the effectiveness and application of risk assessment methodologies and risk management procedures
- Review financial and management information systems, including the electronic banking services and electronic information system
- Undertaking internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
- Supporting the development of an assurance planning reporting process
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
- Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up
- Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders across the company.
- Review financial reports and accounting records for accuracy and reliability
- Perform review of means, techniques, or methods of safeguarding assets
- Perform review of system applied by the bank in evaluating its capital vs estimated risk
- Perform evaluation of the economy and operational efficiency
- Perform test on both the functioning of specific internal control procedures and transactions
- Perform review on established systems for ensuring codes of conduct, compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, and the implementation of procedures and policies
- Perform special investigations; and carry out tests on the timeliness and reliability of the regulatory reporting.
- Any Other Activity that ay protect the integrity of this banks policies, procedures, processes and controls.
- Any other Activity as may be assigned by this MD / CEO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.