Head of Branch Operations at Eco Insurance Brokers
Eco Insurance Brokers offers expert guidance and advice to ensure clients have the cover they need, at a competitive price. With her rapidly growing network within and outside the country and her over 16 years in the industry, Eco Insurance Brokers Limitedd became a brand of first choice in the Nigeria Insurance Industry, providing excellent quality services, the highest ethical standard and thus exceeding expectations of both shareholders and esteemed customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Branch Operations
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will be Reporting directly to the Managing Director as well as responsible for formulating and implementing the company’s underwriting and reinsurance policies, maximizing business opportunities, Coordination of the Sales and development team, formulating and developing long-term products, being conversant with NAICOM policies, advising on investment decisions & strategies, amongst other things.
- A good First Degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit) in any course
- Previous Experience: At least 7 years in the Insurance industry.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing leadership skills, with an ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of internal and external personnel.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think and act strategically and analytically.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Specialist knowledge: Extensive Knowledge of core underwriting in all classes of insurance.
- Good knowledge in the area of Claims in all classes of Insurance as support.
- Proven leadership of an underwriting function within a regulated insurance company or Broker.
- Experience in insurance law, particularly the interpretation of insurance contracts and legal disputes relating to contract wordings and reinsurance agreements.
- Ability to provide guidance and strategic direction as part of a senior leadership team to deliver on the robust growth of the business.
- Ability to interact and manage strong relationships within and outside the company.
- Ability to take people along through persuasion, negotiation, and adding value
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain underwriting, claims, and reinsurance complexities in business terms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2023.