Head, Programme Development at Lagos Business School
Jan 20, 2021, 8:54 PM
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Programme Development
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
- You will be responsible for market and customer insight research to assist in program and seminar development.
- Overseeing the development of advertising and marketing support materials, and the pricing of these programs and seminars.
- Driving digital marketing support for programs and seminars.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
They include but not limited tthe following:
- Continuous monitor and track market and customer trends that will impact on our performance (primary and secondary)
- Ensure that the school has an effective way of collecting information in order tprepare proposals in response trequests for proposals from organizations efficiently and effectively
- Hosting of online programs on other platforms like EdX
- Develop evaluation tools tcontinuously monitor programs implementation and delivery tensure Quality Assurance.
- Advise on the pricing and profitability of programs and seminars
- Advise on what programs and seminars tback and what tdrop by analyzing their actual and potential Return on Investment
- Prepare the marketing plan for programs and seminars that have been approved
- Advise Faculty on viability of seminars and potential new seminars
- Drive the development of advertising and other marketing support materials for seminars and programs
- Develop the annual seminar calendar
- Any other specific or ad-hoc duty tbe assigned by the Director of Executive Education.
- A minimum of an M.Sc or MBA degree
- Professional Qualification
- Professional Marketing Certifications from internationally recognized institutes will be an advantage
- Cognate Experience: A minimum of 7 years relevant marketing or product management work experience with at least 3 years at middle management level in medium tlarge organizations. Must have strong analytical and marketing research experience.
- The candidate must have an accomplished track record, exhibits confidence and demonstrable resilience and has a high and infectious energy and appetite for success.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Competence in market research and data analytics
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to network and relate at senior level
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgeting
- Product management skills
- Public Relations and Marketing Communication skills
- Knowledge of program evaluation and quality assurance
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- People management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th January, 2021.