Head Teacher at Cedarville School
Cedarville School is a co-educational, non-partisan, non-denominational school with a culture that embraces Christian ethics. Our faculty and other ancillary staff are cultured and well-trained to handle individual differences and consistent learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Education and Experience
- Candidates should have a minimum of 7 years experience with a Master's Degree in Education Administration, Curriculum Development or Quality Control, some of which should have been in a school leadership position.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in a leadership position is a must.
- The Ideal candidate should understand how to implement quality assurance for the school while raising standards of all educational services.
- You should have experience of teaching Secondary, primary and/or early years learners.
- Interested candidates should have a good understanding of curriculum, including the Nigerian and British Curriculum.
Skills and Competencies:
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Significant teaching experience.
- Proven experience of managing staff, leadership and team building.
- Experience of leading in-service training with staff.
- Up to date knowledge of child protection procedures and a commitment to safeguarding pupils.
- Proven expertise in leading a Core Subject.
- Proven record of raising standards and securing good progress through outstanding classroom practice.
N80,000 - N120,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th August, 2022.