Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > House Parent at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
House Parent at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Mar 20, 2020, 12:41 PM
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: House Parent Location: Abuja Sector: Education
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote boarding and extra-curricular activities within the school and in the wider community by way of meetings, subjects-related extra-curricular activities and other special events as when appropriate;
- Take an overview of the management of the Houses, to ensure reasonably fair provision and practice, while respecting and safeguarding individual House identities;
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young personТs for whom you are responsible and with whom you come into contact;
- To provide for the safety, welfare, good discipline and pastoral well-being of all students in the house;
- To act in Уloco parentsФ for the girls and to provide all boarders with the best experience of a boarding education by ensuring a challenging and supportive environment: a home from home for boarders;
- Attend Pastoral Support Meetings;
- Organize regular meeting for House staff;
- Ensure the girls are happy and healthy within the boarding houses and promote overall well-being;
- Oversee the writing of the house report;
- Oversee the House development plan;
- A first degree in any discipline.
- Evidence of trainings on Child Management or Child Psychology will be an added advantage.
- Must be reliable, honest and hard working.
- Must have high moral standards and be a good role model.
- Must possess experience of working with young people.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and to demonstrate flexibility.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 3rd April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts