HR and Admin Secretary at Harmony Group
Harmony Group is duly registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. A trading company which imports branded premium products relating to Construction and building materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Admin Secretary (Female)
Locations: (Ogidi) Anambra and (Oduade) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer HR policies and procedures and periodic updates to employee handbook
- Assist staff with HR-related questions and issues and provide periodic communication on benefits and related information to employee
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle &prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence(e-mail,letters,packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Ensures cleanliness of work space and office.
- Proper Book- Keeping and Information management.
- Coordinate all recruitment and onboarding for new employees
- Keep information confidential and secure by recommended storage and Backups.
- Keep up with Information system trends, policies, regulation and Legislation.
- Perform Bank reconciliation activities on corresponding files and records.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in secretarial and HR duties.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak and write German language and any other foreign language like French and Chinese.
- Preferable female between 23- 35 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
- Customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team working skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Your application may not be processed if you don't use the job title and location as the mail subject
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.