HR Assistant at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC)
360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC) is a sister organization to Idmibok International. It is a holistic health development organization bringing expertise and innovative technology to address health-related challenges in the development sector. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities- such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector, we draw on the breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems. 360HSDC has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in tackling the growing incidence of communicable and non-communicable diseases in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
- The HR Assistant will assist with the management and delivery of several HR initiatives under the project in Benue.
- The HR Assistant provides high level support to the HR Business Lead across a broad range of HR functions and responsibilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordination of HR benchmarking activities, collation of data, accurate and timely submissions.
- Keeps the HR Business Lead informed about project status and issues that may impact HR service delivery or project outcomes.
- Support the recruitment process with tasks such as preparing shortlists, scheduling of interviews, and conducting reference checks.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Monitor, coordinate and provide guidance in the resolution of business-related problems with project staff and other subcontractors.
- Follow-up on timesheet and leave matters.
- Collect and collate required data/documentation for the health insurance scheme and group life insurance scheme.
- Undertake field visitation to supervise and manage ad hoc staff.
- Manage project risk and escalate issues to the appropriate level when needed.
- Manage the payroll system for the HR unit, including liaising with Finance unit to ensure timely and accurate remittance.
- Prepare personnel action records (PARS) for Finance action informing of any payroll additions and/or changes. These personnel actions include new hire, secondments, transfers, leavers and other amendments to salaries and employee data in compliance with policy and payroll requirements.
- Other ad hoc duties consistent with the position as requested by the HR, Business Lead.
- B.Sc / B.A Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 1 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with the Ukum, Logo, Katsina Ala, Guma, Vandeikya, Gwer East and Kwande LGAs in Benue is required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities.
- Recordkeeping, report preparation, filing methods and records management techniques.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Objectivity and the ability to apply HR rules and regulations in a fair and consistent manner.
- Fluency in English and the local language is required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Experience of HR in the international development organization is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the local communities, cultures and geography of the State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2022.