Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > HR Associate at Ventoven Limited
HR Associate at Ventoven Limited
Mar 3, 2020, 10:41 AM
Ventoven Limited is a management consulting company, focused on providing Human Resource Management Services, Procurement services and IT Support services. Ventoven is the official Talent Management firm for; Ventures Park - a co-working company within the heart of Abuja; Ventures Platform Foundation, a social entrepreneurship promoting company; Ventures Platform, an early stage seed funding company for start-ups; Emerging Platforms, a technology consulting firm and Edu Platforms, an education consulting firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: HR Associate Location: Abuja
- Our team is growing and we are looking to engage a self-driven candidate to join our team as an HR Associate. The choice candidate will work with the Human Resource Coordinator in the execution of the following duties.
- Manage all stages of the recruitment process for both internal and external recruitment needs.
- Performing reference checks for new hires
- Ensure that the recruitment, selection and on-boarding process communicates the culture and value of each company being recruited for.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of in house employees and client employees
- Ensure complete documentation of onboarding documents for new hires within the organization and partner organizations.
- Manage the staff leave calendar
- Assist with effective communication of HR policies for the organizations we support.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas for the HR Department as a whole.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Analyze all HR data to draw up inferences for decision making and reporting for clients and the organization.
- Organize and execute all approved and assigned HR events (i.e company training, team bonding, retreats e.t.c)
- Conduct and report on periodic engagement surveys
- Manage staff announcements, birthdays and staff anniversary notifications
- Manage the employee quarterly newsletter
- Carry out periodic Employee Engagement and Employee involvement Programs
- Feel and report on the pulse of the broader team through effective HR initiatives
- Drive company culture through various initiatives to build and sustain a community
- Effectively manage the Staff health Insurance scheme
- Assist the HR Coordinator in deploying initiatives geared towards rewards, recognition and general motivation
- Work with the HR Coordinator to achieve an effective onboarding experience for new hires
- Follow through on the HR Calendar of events
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or any Social Science discipline.
- 2 years of experience as in Human Resource Management.
- Love for data, analytics and reporting (essential)
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Preferably Male.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Application Deadline 8th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts