HR Coordinator at Pavilion Technology Limited
Pavilion Technology provides end-to-end vertical technology, security infrastructure solutions, smart data platforms, and manned security options for businesses.
We are dedicated to ensuring your safety by combining unmatched expertise and skill to design and implement protection solutions that create a secure customer experience, foster business security reinvention, streamline operational excellence, and deliver trust and compliance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will:
- Participate in identifying and designing initiatives to enable the achievement of departmental plans. This includes plans to effectively cascade initiatives to the lowest levels within operating departments while ensuring standardization of approaches.
- Handling personal file opening for all junior and middle-level staff in HQ and South-West, ensuring all recruitment processes are adhered to and documented, including updates of such staff personal files.
- Process all leave status in the South-West Region for approval and process leave allowances.
- Offer support in staff training issues, (need identification, training programmed identification, staff nomination, training preparation, tracking of effectiveness, etc)
- Track staff attendance and absenteeism in the south-west and prepare a report on the same monthly
- Participate in the coordination of the induction process to integrate new staff into the HQ and South-West region.
- Assist in the department’s recruitment, performance management, and reward processes.
- Actively support the implementation and coordination of the performance management process from distribution, collation, and analysis of completed performance appraisal forms.
- Maintain a database of applicants, analysis of CV and their summary through to invitation and collation of interview outcome.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Executives
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc.)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Liaise with the HOD - HR in the management of Staff HMO needs, requests, inquiries, etc
- Assist in processing statutory remittances in the HQ and South-West Region
- Track HQ and South-West staff awaiting employment confirmation including ensuring all required documentation before confirmation are received and presented to the HOD HR at least 3 weeks before the confirmation date.
- Supervision of document vetting/verification role in the department
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
Requirements / Skills
Candidate must have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- At least 6 years work experience.
- Proven experience as an HR Coordinator, or relevant human resources/administrative position in a service industry, preferably in a security company.
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Analytical skill
- Supervisory skill.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th December, 2022.