HR Executive at GentRoyal Koncepts
GentRoyal Koncepts is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Monitor HR department's budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees' grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS).
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360 evaluations).
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills.
- BSc / MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management. -Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: gentroyalKoncepts@gmail.com
using "Job Title" as the subject of the email
12th June, 2020.