HR Manager at Frutta Foods and Services Nigeria Limited
Frutta Foods and Services Nigeria Limited - Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice & Services Ltd is committed to the manufacture of wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigeria standards delights our consumers’ expectations.
We use the finest raw material from around the globe to blend our juices and drinks using the most advanced safe technologies under hygienic conditions.
Passionate for the taste of delicious fruits? Blended using the finest fruit concentrates and filled in gable top packaging using hot fill process, Frutta Juice offers you the benefits of natural nutrients and the great taste of fruits. It is available in five variants, in two different sizes 1L and 250 mL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process while collaborating with the Group Talent Acquisition Manager
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs while collaborating with the Group Learning and Development Manager.
- Liaises with managers and supervisors and prepares job descriptions for newly created jobs and updates organization charts and existing job descriptions.
- Provides support to managers and supervisors.
- Organizes programmes to facilitate staff development.
- Organizes induction program for all categories of staff.
- Undertakes regular audit of the factory to ensure that health and safety standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Maintains contact with heads of departments in the factory, Group Head, Human Capital and Corporate Services, and Accounts Department.
- Maintains contact with employment agencies, Labour union, training service providers and security agencies.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Interprets HR policies and labor legislation to factory managers and supervisors.
- Manages staff leave, prepares annual leave plan, Monitors and enforce implementation of leave plan.
- Prepares monthly human resources report for MRM.
- Processes applications for loans, salary advances, and other benefits endorsed by supervisor and approved by factory manager.
- Prepares inputs for the monthly payroll.
- A University Degree in related field is desired
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years cognate experience in related role in Manufacturing sector and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Labour and Employment Laws
- Excellent Employee Relations Skills
- Knowledge of returns to be filed (PAYEE, NSITF etc.)
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS,etc
- Previous experience as Factory HR Manager in FMCG industry is an added advantage
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th September, 2021.