Human Resource Manager at Arrupe Jesuit College
Arrupe Jesuit College, a non-profit co-educational boarding Catholic and Jesuit secondary school, welcomes young men and women of diverse cultural and religious backgrounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Abbi, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As HR Manager (m / f / d), you will take ownership of all HR matters across the company, from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary actions, well-being, and learning and development.
- To perform well in this role, you should have experience as an HR Manager, or another senior role in an HR team, as well as a willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks yourself to begin with.
- This is a remote position.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Develop training and well-being programs to help people grow and thrive
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Ensure legal compliance throughout our HR Management processes
- Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with 3 - 10 years work experience.
N50,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should send their applications, a Cover Letter together with their curriculum vitae, at least two referees, and scanned copies of relevant supporting documents to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- A contact phone number and functioning email address should be included within the application documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview that will take place at the school.
Arrupe Jesuit College,
Abbi, Delta State
Application Deadline 29th December, 2022.