Human Resource Manager at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Pan Nigeria
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Human Resource / Personal Management or Industrial Relations.
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft suites.
- Candidate must be good with employee relations and Management.
- Membership of CIPM will be an added advantage.
- Age: Should not be more than 35 years.
- Candidate must be conversant with Nigeria Labor Laws, Government guidelines and compliance relating to people management.
- Compensation in benefit management and fund transfer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply