Human Resources Administrators at Sundry Foods Limited
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Owerri - Imo; Benin - Edo and Uyo - Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-Time Staff
- The Human Resources Administrators will be responsible for implementing Human Resources management best practices within assigned business divisions and regions.
The role holder will:
- Be the first point of contact to receive and resolve all people-related enquiries or complaints within assigned business division or region.
- Facilitate regular refresher trainings (and ensure implementation of on-the-job training) to ensure consistency in employees’ skills and attitude at work.
- Coordinate Staff Engagement programs and Meetings to identify pertinent employee and work-place issues, provide pragmatic solutions and report outcomes.
- Manage recruitment, selection, and on-boarding of new hires within the region to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Partner with business unit managers to build their leadership capability in the management of their staff and compliance with HR Policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower and a minimum of four years’ experience in Human Resources Management functions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Candidate with HR Certification (CIPM, etc) will have an added advantage.
- Role may require travel occasionally so Candidate must be willing and available to travel.
- Candidate with experience in Recruitment and training preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); Excellent verbal and communication skills; Presentation skills; Training facilitation skills.
- Extras: Leadership, Research and Data Analytical Skills are desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st February, 2022.