Human Resources and Administrative Officer at Skyshore Group Limited
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the "Companies and allied matters decree 1990" as a limited liability "Group of Companies" which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Administrative Officer (Male)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the servicing of all statutory meetings in the organisation and serving as secretary to such meetings as well as the management meetings.
- Follow-up on all management decisions to ensure its communication to all staff and full implementation is achieved.
- Serve as a helping hand in the handling of various employee matters relating to Recruitment/selection, onboarding, confirmation of appointments, welfare, leave, disciplinary procedures, resignation e.t.c.
- Provide reasonable inputs in the formulation, implementation, evaluation and reviews of human resources policy.
- Supervise the Security Personnel to ensure the security of lives and properties in the organisation.
- Manage the reception area to ensure visitors and clients are attended to in a timely manner and are directed to the appropriate office of visitation.
- Effectively carry out online marketing of the company’s products and services by sending out emails and proposals to potential clients and follow-up appropriately.
- Support the activities of the business development department whenever the need arises to ensure the success of their tender preparation processes.
- Actively involved in devising recruitment and training needs of the employees towards the achievement of performance targets.
- Participate in the design and implementation of performance measurement criteria used in the evaluation of employee performance in relation to organisational overall strategic goals.
- Assist in evaluating the manpower needs of the organization to achieve a good succession plan.
- Saddled with the responsibility of maintaining/retaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Make necessary contributions in setting disciplinary, safety and grievance policies of the organization.
- Accountable for monitoring of employees daily attendance, and rendering necessary reports of absenteeism for appropriate action.
- Perform other related duties and functions as may be assigned by CEO/senior managers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject matter of the email
Application Deadline 15th June, 2022.