Human Resources Officer at SENRI Limited
SENRI Limited is a mobile and web-based app for Sales Automation of manufacturers and distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop ICT specialists. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa.
- Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Nigeria, Kenya and Uganda, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our team in Nigeria, we need you now.
Scope of Work:
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Develop and implement effective onboarding plans (including trainings and skill development plan)
- Support communication between employees and management and evaluation of employees including maintenance of employee records (attendance, KPI etc.)
- Other administrations (e.g., Support execution of daily operation procedures)
- 1-3 years of experience in HR and/or business administration
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 33 years of age.
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period
- Working day: Monday - Friday
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
30th July, 2020