Human Resources Officer at Skydew Energy Services Limited
At Skydew Energy Services Limited (SES), we believe you deserve excellent service and complete value such as is obtainable globally and we are ready to utilize all resources at our disposal to make that happen. We have a crop of experienced Engineers, Technicians, and QHSE personnel who are trained, skilled, and experienced alongside a range of world-class equipment to deliver top-quality services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Advice and adhere to employment laws and regulations
- Drawup plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
- Identify and developKPIs for HR department and other departments
- Plan and implement training programs
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- At least 2 years proven experience as HR officer, adminorother HR position
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
N60,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Human Resources Officer" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th November, 2021.