Human Resources Officer at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- The HR Officer will develop, advice and implement policies relating to the effective use of staff in the company.
- He / she will work closely with the HR & Admin Manager in managing all aspects of the HR function.
- In conjunction with HR Manager, Develop HR planning strategies which considers immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Constantly update attendance on the HRIS system
- Recruit staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Ensure recruitment and on-boarding are in line with the company policies, global best practice and regulatory requirements
- Facilitate an effective internal communication between management and all staff
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures to all staff
- Ensure that staff get paid correctly and on a timely basis by making sure that attendance is promptly updated on the ERP system
- Assist line managers to understand & implement policies and procedures and ensuring timely resolution of disputes & grievances among employees in line with the company’s policies
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with line managers.
- Drive manpower planning and resourcing in line the company’s strategic objectives
- Liaise with HR Manager to ensure the implementation of an effective performance management system and career development
- Manage leave calendars (sick, compassionate & annual leave) by ensuring data is appropriately captured on the ERP
- Support the development & implementation of HR initiatives & systems including HMO relationships, pensions and benefits administration
- Maintain employee records (attendance, Equal Employment Opportunity EEO data etc.) according to Company policy and legal requirements
- Develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- First Degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Arts or any related field
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is an advantage
- 2-3 Years Human Resources Experience
- Well-developed critical and analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Calm and strong orientation towards employee& customer support and responsiveness
- Effective team player
- IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required for managing computerized payroll and benefits systems
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law.
- Good understanding of HR processes
- Business awareness and management skills
- Effective listening
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more information Call: 07058354529
Application Deadline 28th July, 2021.