HVAC Technician at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Rotation
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Personnel shall provide HVAC support services for the Company which include but is not limited to operation and maintenance of the HVAC systems and associated components, installation of HVAC components, quality checks to ensure HVAC systems are working efficiently and safely, scheduling the operation of the HVAC systems to allow for the required downtime for maintenance and repairs and shall promptly record and report all faults in the system that may impact operations or cause avoidable equipment downtime.
- Personnel shall assist with diagnosis of problems, preventive, and breakdown maintenance, ensuring that all preventive maintenance tasks are performed as scheduled.
- Personnel will be responsible for maintaining a high level of housekeeping within and around the HVAC equipment
- Diploma (OND) or higher relevant qualification.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Diploma (OND) or higher relevant qualification
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 1-5 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th June, 2022.