Import Documentation Supervisor at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import Documentation Supervisor
- Execute import logistics documentation activities for our operation and ensure total compliance with shipping documentations and regulations to aid on-time delivery of materials to all our Plants.
- Process and examine required shipping documents as per rules and regulations in line with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) guidelines
- Liaise with suppliers/vendors to ensure submission of correct pro-forma invoice suitable for establishing Form M and Letter of Credit (Form LC) in line with import guidelines and regulations
- Follow up with vendors and freight forwarders for all shipments and provide real-time update
- Day to day coordination with finance department and banks to ensure there are no delays in processing Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAARs) for custom duty payment, Form M and Letter of Credit (Form LC)
- Collection and submission of Foreign Exchange Control Documents (FECD).
- Ensure that draft copies of documents are in line with established approved Purchasing Order(PO)
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure shipping documents are sent to the bank are returned with minimum of twenty-one days container free days applied
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Logistics, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management fields.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Business communication skills
- Good Relationship Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th June, 2022.