Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Import Officer at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
Import Officer at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
Jul 3, 2020, 11:00 PM
Orient Global Manufacturing Limited - Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Import Officer Location: Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire a young and vibrant high- plan and implement all import strategies according to all supplier and customer demand and administer internal movement of all goods and ensure compliance to all government
- To ensure optimum method of shipment for imported cargoes which are to be received with pre-determined time parameters and terms of sales/ purchase.
- Manage all the duties within the shipping function i.e manage shipping agents, tracking the entire shipment process, invoice approval, statutory reports, insurance claims, Indent file control, etc.
- Partner with suppliers and inventory planners and ensure accurate movement of all international goods and ensure arrival of goods within time-frame and obtain best freight rates at all times.
- Assist to prepare all import quotes for customers and perform all shipment bookings with carriers.
- Must be a Social Science Graduate (B.Sc).
- Must have import / Logistics experience of 2 to 3 years.
- Must be male (Gender Balance).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 6th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts