Innovation and Training Assistant at Bincike International
Bincike International is an international company that specializes in security risk management and conflict resolution training and assessment. Our starting point at BI is the recognition that there are numerous business challenges and opportunities in Nigeria and Africa's vast and dynamic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Innovation and Training Assistant
Location: Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa
Employment Type: Contract
- The Innovation and Training Assistant will provide requested themes for VR headset training to our clients and partners.
- In order to maintain efficiency, all VR headsets need be updated.
- Launch novel, creative tactics in training initiatives.
- Support the human resources and training department with administrative tasks.
- Report on events and training programs and distribute it.
- Aid in the organization, mailing, and communication of training programs with the human resources department.
- Prepare statements and reports for the accounting department on training expenses.
- Upkeep and management of the training department's activities and scheduling calendar.
- Create training resources, manuals, and rules.
- Conduct and plan workshops and new recruit orientation programs.
- In training procedures, make sure there is a good learning environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (University degree or equivalent experience in training and capacity building, social sciences or similar)
- 1-2 years in the relevant fields.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer proficiency particularly with Microsoft Excel and Word and ability to use computer programs to collect document and share assessment and monitoring results
- Demonstrated understanding of emergency response activities
- Commitment to and understanding of BI/BHI aims values and principles.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English as well as good written and spoken Hausa
- Experience and knowledge of training
- Experience in training and coaching
- Skills in designing and implementing information management and performance measurement frameworks
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.