Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Internal Audit and Compliance Officer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
Internal Audit and Compliance Officer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
Jan 26, 2020, 4:22 PM
4 Quarters Consultants Limited - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Compliance Officer Location: Lagos
Responsibilities The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
- 5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 27th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts