Internal Auditors at Sundry Foods Limited
Sundry Foods Limited - We are a company of opportunity for those who work hard, are determined, have grit and demonstrate true passion for food, retail and service to people. In principle and practice, Sundry Foods is powered by People. We employ only the very best and invest in the learning, career growth and development of our people. We are committed to giving our people opportunities they do not get anywhere else: A Career path, Training, compensation and a chance to do work that creates live impact in people.
We are currently expanding our services and presence across the country, and we are on the lookout for team players to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Locations: Port Harcourt - Rivers, Benin - Edo, Uyo - Akwa Ibom, Ibadan - Oyo, Onitsha - Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Resident internal Auditor is responsible for advising all levels of management on the company’s systems of internal control and management of business risk within assigned location.
- The internal auditor supports managements business objectives and the need for overall assurance on the quality and cost effectiveness of internal controls.
The Internal Auditor is expected to carry out constant reviews and spot checks designed to ensure that:
- The company’s assets are safeguarded from significant losses, including those caused by fraud, waste, inefficiency and commercially unsound practices.
- Systems under development are monitored that appropriate internal controls are built in and are consistent with the company’s business needs.
- Significant business risk are effectively managed; and
- Major business projects achieve their objectives.
- Relevant laws, policies, rules, regulations and other procedural routines are complied with.
- Operations are conducted effectively, efficiently and economically in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Management information system are reliable and secure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of second class lower.
- Fraud prevention techniques
- Analytical skills
- Reporting writing skills
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.